Personal Mission Statement v1.0 (HISTORY)
Using values below I will try my best at being great...
Son , brother, father (someday) , friend , partner , leader
Values & Virtues
- Don't hope for the better. Be a model, not a critic.
Start with yourself by just being the better here and now, world will eventually catch up.
Make this world a better place.
Remember: nothing and nobody is perfect in this life, but there is always a space for improvement.
- Never treat people as means but always as ends.
Do things for people you care about unconditionally.
Remember: few people are constant in this life - value them, help them and value help from them.
- Embrace change and new experiences.
Seek out discomfort that will force you to grow anddiscover yourself constantly as you go.
Remember: knowing who you really are will limit you, there are always opportunities for learning and contribution.
- Never let anybody (even your past self) define who you are and are not.
Be self-sufficient by yourself and don't be dependent on anybody.
Remember: everybody can change and become better.
- Be honest and skeptical even if your honesty or skepticism can hurt people.
But don't forget to be constructive, nonjudgemental, understanding and open-minded.
Remember: in the long run truth will make more good.
- Be guided by logic, reason and core values, not by emotions.
But be aware of your feelings and acknowledge them.
Remember: there is always at least two sides.
- Be grateful for everything you have in your life.
Some people don't have even one tenth of what you have.
Remember: you are responsible for everything good or bad in your life, not somebody else.
- Set your boundaries and respect boundaries of others.
Be ready to say no and be prepared for no as an answer.
Remember: sometimes your company is not needed and that is okay.
- Get your priorities straight.
Don't lie to yourself and others about absence of time, if it is just not a priority - say so.
Remember: it is okay to not be interested in spending your time on something.
- Share great things, ideas and knowledge with people.
Educate people, let them know if they are not right with arguments and proof.
Remember: you are ignorant and don't know a lot, but are willing to learn and grow.
- Be aware that life will eventually end anddon't waste time (your and of others).
Don't seek what you don't need.
Accept responsibility and solve your problems.
Remember: self-limitation sets you free.
- I am not special and pretty average at most things I do, but that is okay.
- I will not be restricted by behaviors and actions of others.
- I will choose how things happening in my life will affect me.
- I will be comfortable with who I am, but constantly improve as a person.
- "The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time."
- "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone"
- "No one can hurt you without your consent."
- "Happines comes from solving problems. The keyword here is 'solving'."
- "It always seems impossible until it is done."
- "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."